Bull and cows
1. Take smooth sturdy tomato. Cut with sharp knife (or serrated knife) from one side an oval shape (for faces), also cut the other side, an oval shape, but the smaller ( for top of head). Cut from the remainder a small flat slice thickness of 5-7 mm.
2. Split in half a flat slice, cut a middle from the one of half's for lower jaw of bull.
3. From the remainder of the tomatoes cut sides such plates.
4. Remove with knife a little flesh on the right and left. Cut out with small scissors the shape of abalone.
5. Cut off from the protein of boiled eggs thin plate and cut out with scissors the oval eyes.
6. Lay out a figure on a dish (or salad). A first must be small oval and jaw.
7. Add the ears and put a muzzle.
8. Put the egg slices as eyes and pupils (peppercorns). Cut out with scissors from black olives a horns, eyebrows and nostrils.
9. Give it to bulls a fresh green.
10. Similar make a cow from egg. To make black spots can be cut with a knife a thin layer of olive cut out any shape with scissors.